Women's Explorer Side-Zip Rain Pants
Women's // 6524
$110.00 Sale Sold out
These side zip, fully seam-sealed rain pants are designed for your inner storm chaser. 20K/20K waterproof/breathability and 4-way stretch will comfortably protect you from the heaviest rain.
- 52% polyester/48% recycled polyester
- 20K/20K waterproof/breathable
- 2.5 layer construction for comfort against skin
- 4-way stretch
- Full-zip side seam
- Waterproof front pocket zippers
- Fully seam sealed
- Hook and loop adjustment tab at bottom leg opening
Women Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Numeric||XS (2)||S (4/6)||M (8/10)||L (12/14)||XL (16/18)||2XL (20/22)||3XL (24/26)|
|Sleeve||30||30 ¾||31 ½||32 ¼||33||33 ½||34|
|Inseam||31 ½||32||32||32||32 ½||32 ½||32 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
Fetching Product Recommendations