Our 11th annual Storm Creek Warehouse Sale is back—and it’s better than ever! Join us for up to 70% off a wide selection of sustainable styles.
And every purchase you make contributes to one of four charitable causes of your choice. What an easy way to enjoy significant savings while you help make a positive impact!
Here’s what you can expect for our 2023 Warehouse Sale:
WHAT: Bargains for You, Good for Others
Our annual Warehouse Sale is your chance to get exclusive deals on Storm Creek apparel. It’s one of just two times a year when you can shop in person. You’ll enjoy our best prices of the year with up to 70% off.
Besides the opportunity to purchase individual garments at great prices, we’ll also have a couple of special deals for you:
- Bargain Bins—Items for $15 and $25
- Mystery Boxes—Three items of the same gender, size and season for $39.99, $49.99 and $59.99. The total value of these three items varies from $145 to $250. For each Mystery Box purchased we’ll donate three apparel items to a charitable organization.
This is an ideal way for you to get a jump start on your holiday shopping—and maybe even do that shopping all in one place. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping protect our environment at the same time. Our sustainable apparel uses a high percentage of recycled polyester yarns that are made from post-consumer waste plastic bottles. In fact, Storm Creek has upcycled more than 28 million of them so far!
And there’s another way shopping our Warehouse Sale will make a big impact. 10% of your total purchase amount (whether you buy in-person or online) will go to your choice of one of these charity partners:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters—Twin Cities provides adult volunteers with youth mentoring opportunities through one-on-one mentoring, their Free Arts program, and college and career readiness.
- Feeding America is our country’s largest non-profit charity whose mission is to end hunger in America. They partner with local food banks and pantries as well as advocate for needed policies.
- National Park Foundation is a 501(c)3 that provides support to the National Park Service and America’s national park system by guiding charitable giving to the greatest areas of need.
- Storm Creek Community Fund is our own effort to aid Minnesota-based non-profits through monetary gifts and apparel donations.
WHEN & WHERE: November 3-11, 2023
Our 2023 Warehouse Sale runs from November 3-11. There are two ways you can shop—in person at our Eagan, Minnesota headquarters or online.
In-person shopping days and hours are:
- Friday, November 3 from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 4 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday, November 10 from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 11 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
The Warehouse Sale is at our headquarters at 915 Blue Gentian Rd #200 in Eagan.
Not local or can’t make it to the in-person sale? No problem! You can shop online from November 3-11 and we’ll deliver your order to your doorstep.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For the in-person sale credit/debit card payments only, and there will be no restrooms or fitting rooms available. For both in-person and online shopping: All sales are final.
Buy a VIP Ticket: First-in-Line and Bigger Impact
Do you want to be among the first to shop our sale of Storm Creek's eco-made apparel and make an even bigger impact? Buy a VIP Ticket!
This ticket gives you access to the VIP Pre-sale Event on November 2 from 3:00-7:00 pm. You’ll be first in line before our sale opens to the public. This is a great way to snag some of our most popular items and limited stock as well as see even more funds given to a very worthy local cause. 100% of your $20 ticket price will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters—Twin Cities.
Oh, and one more perk—VIP ticket holders will get a surprise gift from Storm Creek!
We Hope You Can Join Us
We hope to see you at this year’s Warehouse Sale! Come ready for great bargains and to make a big impact.
And remember, if you can’t stop by in person you can still shop the sale online.