Women's Naturalist Shirt
Women's // 2555
$85.00 Sale Sold out
Seize the day! Our Eco-Woven Outdoor Shirt is ready for anything – from tackling that trout to kicking back by the bonfire. With UV protection, incredible comfort, and serious 4-way stretch, it’s the perfect pick for work or play. Wherever the day takes you, make sure to take it outside!
Fabric: 55% Polyester/37% Recycled Polyester/8% Spandex 4-Way Stretch Woven
- Unique Japanese Yarn Technology with pinhole construction, breathability, and 4-way stretch
- Invisible zippered chest pocket, wash and wear, recycled
- Features German quality Interlining for wrinkle free placket/collar, heathered weave
- Quick-dry, no iron, wrinkle-free fabric
- Mesh lined shoulder yoke
- 2-button adjustable cuff
- Shaped bottom opening
- UPF 30+ sun protection
Women Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Numeric||XS (2)||S (4/6)||M (8/10)||L (12/14)||XL (16/18)||2XL (20/22)||3XL (24/26)|
|Sleeve||30||30 ¾||31 ½||32 ¼||33||33 ½||34|
|Inseam||31 ½||32||32||32||32 ½||32 ½||32 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
loading product recommendations