Women's Influencer - Windowpane Shirt
Women's // 2595
$75.00 Sale Sold out
Show them how it’s done! Your style speaks for itself in our 4-Way Stretch Eco-Woven Shirt that lets you move with ease and keeps you wrinkle-free. With a crisp, tailored look, this one will have you turning heads from the boardroom to brunch; rush hour to happy hour. Eco-friendly fabric, made from recycled plastic bottles, features UV protection to keep you covered while you lead the way.
Fabric: 55% Polyester/37% Recycled Polyester/8% Spandex 4-Way Stretch Woven
- Recycled 4-way stretch for superior comfort
- Polished look both tucked and untucked, hidden button down collar
- Features contrast inside collar, extended cuff opening, mesh back collar
- Made with 37% recycled Polyester
- 2-button adjustable contrast cuff design for added detail
- Mesh-lined double shoulder yoke
- Bust darts
- Shaped bottom opening
Women Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Numeric||XS (2)||S (4/6)||M (8/10)||L (12/14)||XL (16/18)||2XL (20/22)||3XL (24/26)|
|Sleeve||30||30 ¾||31 ½||32 ¼||33||33 ½||34|
|Inseam||31 ½||32||32||32||32 ½||32 ½||32 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
Fetching Product Recommendations