Women's Commuter Jacket
Women's // 6305
$135.00 Sale Sold out
From the wilderness to the concrete jungle, you'll have the right look rain or shine. Our award-winning Executive All-Season Jacket combines performance on the wettest days, warmth on the coldest days and unmatched style every single day. The perfect pick, wherever your commute takes you.
Fabric: 50% Recycled Polyester/50% Polyester Woven, 10,000mm/10,000mm Waterproof/Breathable
- Lining: 100% Polyester Mesh
- All season performance - waterproof, warmth, wind protection in go everywhere style
- 10K/10K waterproof shell, fully seam sealed with storm flap
- Features fully adjustable hem, storm cuffs and lined hood for a custom fit
- Easy accessible interior embroidery pocket
- StormX™ Fabric keeps the wet weather out while moving moisture away from your body
- Removable hood with concealed flap for a clean, classic look
Women Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Numeric||XS (2)||S (4/6)||M (8/10)||L (12/14)||XL (16/18)||2XL (20/22)||3XL (24/26)|
|Sleeve||30||30 ¾||31 ½||32 ¼||33||33 ½||34|
|Inseam||31 ½||32||32||32||32 ½||32 ½||32 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
loading product recommendations