Women's Architect Shirt
Women's // 2645
$75.00 Sale Sold out
When details matter, these are just right. Our Diamond Fleece Jacket is artfully engineered. A quilted diamond pattern combined with luxuriously soft fabric, it’s the perfect touch of texture to take your look over the top. These are built to impress!
Fabric: 40% polyester/40% recycled polyester/15% rayon/5% spandex
- 80% Polyester/20% recycled polyester
- Luxurious Rayon surfaced interlock body with unique diamond quilted heather blocking
- Full zip body block detailing with clean cover lock seams
- Features stretch, chin guard zipper garage, open cuff
- Pieced front, back and sleeves
Women Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Numeric||XS (2)||S (4/6)||M (8/10)||L (12/14)||XL (16/18)||2XL (20/22)||3XL (24/26)|
|Sleeve||30||30 ¾||31 ½||32 ¼||33||33 ½||34|
|Inseam||31 ½||32||32||32||32 ½||32 ½||32 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
loading product recommendations