Women's Adapter Shirt
Women's // 2425
$60.00 Sale Sold out
When the day throws you a curveball, flex, and move on. Our Smart Stretch Pullover is made from the same fabric worn by Winter Olympians, so you can take your training (or errand running) to the next level. The inside is brushed for exceptional comfort, while the outside is smooth for easy layering. This flexible, fashionable foundation is made with seven percent Spandex so it’s always the right fit.
Fabric: 93% Polyester/7% Spandex Smooth Face Fleece
- Smooth friction free surface for layering, brushed interior for cozy comfort
- High stretch fabric with flatlock track stitching
- Chin guard with zipper garage, thumb holes and clean look reverse coil zipper
- Thumbholes to help hands stay warmer and sleeves stay put
Women Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Numeric||XS (2)||S (4/6)||M (8/10)||L (12/14)||XL (16/18)||2XL (20/22)||3XL (24/26)|
|Sleeve||30||30 ¾||31 ½||32 ¼||33||33 ½||34|
|Inseam||31 ½||32||32||32||32 ½||32 ½||32 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
loading product recommendations