Men's Discoverer Vest
Men's // 3000
$55.99 - $80.00 Sale Sold out
It’s what’s on the inside that counts . A smooth take on a classic vest, Discoverer tucks quilted insulation inside a sleek exterior.
Fabric: Outer Shell: 60% Polyester/40% Recycled Polyester Fine Denier Woven
- Insulation: 65% Polyester/35% Recycled Polyester (100 g/m2)
- Smooth shell vest with interior Thermolite quilted lining for warmth
- Water resistant, windproof with drawstring cord at lower hem for weather control
- Features matte black zipper sliders, storm flap, zippered chest and front pockets
Men Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Sleeve||33||34||35||36||36||36 ½||37 ½||38|
|Inseam||32||32||32 ½||33||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½|
|Neck||15||15 ¾||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½||19 ½||20 ½||21 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
loading product recommendations