Storm Creek's Sustainable Fashion Show with Twin Cities Live
April 20, 2023
Gear up for spring with Storm Creek eco-apparel! In this segment, Storm Creek’s CEO Teresa Fudenberg shares with the Twin Cities Live audience our “bottle to better” process, with extra attention to a few of our products.
- How many plastic beverage bottles are used every year?
- What percent of plastic bottles are typically recycled each year?
(Watch the video for the answers!)
- Storm Creek is committed to making use of as many recycled plastic water bottles as we can in our products.
- Our apparel is designed to be all-season and all-purpose. Our products are equally at home at the golf course, at the office, in the board room or on a hike.
- In the video clip, Nicole is wearing about 32 plastic water bottles between her Trendsetter Joggers, Influencer Gingham Shirt and Sightseer Hoodie.
- Bill is wearing both water bottles and bamboo. His Unwinder Bamboo Printed Polo is naturally wicking, offers UPF protection and is odor-resistant. Besides bamboo, it uses 6 plastic water bottles. His Idealist Wind Vest uses 3 recycled bottles.
- Storm Creek occasionally offers Mystery Boxes for men and women. Pick your size and be surprised!
- 10% of the profits of our 2023 Everyday Eco Festival went towards Mississippi Park Connection.
Learn more about sustainable living: