Men's Stabilizer Jacket
Men's // 3510
$45.99 - $75.00 Sale Sold out
One you can always count on. Whatever the weather, our breathable Heather Performance Fleece Jacket keeps you at peak comfort. Inside, it’s brushed for the warmth you expect from a trusty fleece jacket, outside it’s smooth so you can layer up without hang-ups. It strikes the perfect balance!
Fabric: 100% Polyester Heather Fleece (50% recycled)
- Smooth face fleece full zip has lofty interior for softness and warmth
- Side placket detail provides superior fit with open hem and cuff details
- Features hidden on seam zippered front pockets, zipper garage, storm flap
- Back yoke detail
Men Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Sleeve||33||34||35||36||36||36 ½||37 ½||38|
|Inseam||32||32||32 ½||33||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½|
|Neck||15||15 ¾||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½||19 ½||20 ½||21 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
Fetching Product Recommendations