Men's Naturalist - Short Sleeve Shirt
Men's // 2480
$80.00 Sale Sold out
We are big proponents of the movement to get outside, and this shirt pushes us out the door. It's the shirt that makes everything possible: fishing, hiking, and anything else that makes you feel whole. Get one and get out.
Fabric: 55% Polyester/37% Recycled Polyester/8% Spandex 4-Way Stretch Woven
- Unique Japanese Yarn Technology with pinhole construction, breathability, and 4-way stretch
- Invisible zippered chest pocket, wash and wear, recycled
- Features German quality Interlining for wrinkle free placket/collar, heathered weave
- Mesh lined shoulder yoke and back pleats
- Shaped bottom opening
- Quick dry
- UPF 30+ sun protection
Men Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Sleeve||33||34||35||36||36||36 ½||37 ½||38|
|Inseam||32||32||32 ½||33||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½|
|Neck||15||15 ¾||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½||19 ½||20 ½||21 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
loading product recommendations