Men's Overachiever Sweaterfleece Jacket
Men's // 4620
$95.00 Sale Sold out
Let’s face it, wool is warm, but no one likes the scratch. Over Achiever serves up the warmth of wool with the comfort of your favorite fireside snack.
Fabric: 100% Polyester Sweaterfleece (345 g/m2)
- Super soft, full-zip sweaterfleece jacket
- Brushed poly-lined collar adds comfort, whether zipped or open
- Features zippered chest pocket, on seam front pockets, lined neck facing
- Convenient sleeve pocket for extra storage
- Raglan sleeves for freer range of movement
- Storm flap
Men Sizes (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Sleeve||33||34||35||36||36||36 ½||37 ½||38|
|Inseam||32||32||32 ½||33||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½|
|Neck||15||15 ¾||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½||19 ½||20 ½||21 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
You May Also Like
loading product recommendations